Williams & Rowe Co
Skilled Electricians are needed for Industrial and Commercial jobs in the central and northeast Florida region. The Electrician performs a variety of electrical tasks safely, including installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, testing, repairing and installation in large commercial projects.
- Provide quality electrical installations under the supervision of the electrical foreman
- Ensure code compliance through proper installation of electrical components
- You will perform electrical installations of a commercial nature
- Plan layout and installation of electrical equipment, conduit, wiring and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or lifts to install electrical conduit, equipment, fixtures or wiring
- Install, inspect and test electrical systems. Installations include but are not limited to panel boards, conduits, lay-in fixtures, wall packs, exit signs, light fixtures, disconnects, breakers, power distribution equipment and power supply wiring.
- Read and understand labels, job site maps, instruction manuals, and written instructions accurately all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards
- May perform other duties or be required to work on different projects as needed
Electrician Job Requirements:·
- Must provide your own hand tools to get the job done
- Able to perform 8+ hours of physical labor each day in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions
- Able for FT work including night and weekend shifts
- Ability to operate a smart phone technology
- Able to pass math & reading test
- Must have a valid Drivers License & reliable transportation
- Legally eligible to work in the US
- Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
- Top industry weekly pay
- Daily travel per diem of $50.00
- Outstanding Health Benefit Package
- Nine Company paid holidays
- Generous PTO Program
- 401k with 100% company match (up to 6%)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee referral program
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities. COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Williams & Rowe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :