Lead Service Technician
Horizon Management Services, Inc. provides third-party property management services. As of June 1st we have taken over the management for BROOKE LANE APARTMENTS.
The Lead Maintenance is responsible for overseeing and managing all maintenance and repair activities related to the apartment complex and its pool area. This position requires strong technical skills, leadership abilities, and excellent customer service skills.
This position is the on-site senior maintenance person leading a technician team and is responsible for the overall maintenance of the sites including planning, coordinating, organizing, and maintaining the physical needs of the sites. This person will perform and direct other maintenance personnel in the repair and maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical/mechanical systems, plumbing, grounds, structural elements, mechanical equipment and refurbishment of apartments.
- Minimum three (3) years fulltime maintenance experience
- A valid driver's license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Must have own tools
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, verbally and in writing, with residents, other third-party contacts, as well as with company managers and principals, owners, and all other office team members.
- Ability to read, evaluate and respond to service requests.
- Proven record of safety.
- Previous familiarity with electricity, plumbing, mechanical, drywall repair, and carpentry.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and various appliances
- Ability to perform a variety of duties in all types of weather
- Ability to maintain 24-hour, on-call status
Salary Range:$25.00 - $30.00
Share On :